A Day in the Life of a Technical Recruiter at Bracari
- Working with our amazing team, you will support Bracari as we accelerate our growth.
- You will source, vet, interview, and close candidates for a range of roles across the business.
- You’ll have the opportunity to improve upon and help us create our recruiting strategy.
- You will positively influence candidates and provide a positive experience from the first point of contact all the way through to offer acceptance.
- Help to develop, implement and execute recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and to create and maintain an extensive pipeline of qualified candidates.
- You’ll have an opportunity to work with new and innovative technology.
- You’ll be Agile - all our projects follow Agile principles. You’ll participate in the estimating, planning, and delivery of your team’s strategy and work.
- You will work closely with a dedicated and talented team of software developers, quality engineers, requirements analysts, testers, and project managers in order to better understand Bracari’s needs and wants in order to hire qualified talent to fill roles.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 2+ years full life cycle technical recruiting experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal and team participation.
- Ability to rapidly source and vet candidates for quick turn-around of job placement
Bonus If You Have:
- Background in software development and/or engineering
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to details under tight deadline constraints is essential.
- Excellent relationship building skills and sound interpersonal skills, while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to take direction while working both independently and collaboratively.
- Flawless ability to execute on all deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with ATS and other recruiting-related platforms (LindedIn Recruiter, Workday, etc.)
- Detail oriented, able to prioritize, multitask, meet deadlines, and coordinate schedules with others
- Strong documentation, process, and organizational skills
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Makes recommendations in setting up process standards, policies and procedures, development, implementation and maintenance.
What You'll Get
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid holidays.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.
Bracari provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, disability, veteran or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.