A Day in the Life of a Back-End Software Developer at Bracari
- You’ll be creating cutting edge software solving real world problems. Whether its creating new functionality or fixing the things we didn’t get quite perfect the first time around, we want our developers to design solutions and write code first and foremost.
- You will design simple and elegant solutions to lots of interesting business and technical problems.
- You’ll have customers that sincerely appreciate your efforts, they’ll literally applaud the fact that our teams deliver.
- You’ll have an opportunity to work with new and innovative technology.
- You’ll be Agile - all our projects follow Agile principles. You’ll participate in the estimating, planning, and delivery of your team’s work.
- You will work closely with a dedicated and talented team of software developers, quality engineers, requirements analysts, testers, and project managers.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, information systems, or equivalent technical discipline.
- Requires a BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Master's with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Federal clearance.
- Strong software development skills, including design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal and team participation skills.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new technologies and be able to communicate effectively with various teams.
Bonus If You Have:
- Active VA or DOD clearance
- Active PIV card
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experience with large-scale projects, with cross-functional development teams, multiple contractors, and support personnel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to details under tight deadline constraints is essential.
- Excellent relationship building skills and sound interpersonal skills, while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Experience in React.js, React Hooks, React Context
- Experience with front-end build tools Webpack, NPM and Yarn
What You'll Get
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Matching 401k.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid holidays.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.
Bracari provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, disability, veteran or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.